Work with your personal adviser to grow your wealth

UK Share Certificates


You may be one of our clients who originally hail from the UK and still have paper share certificates from various different British companies. In order to sell them in the UK you will need a UK Broker account but we can sell these if required, or if you have a number of different certificates we can transfer these into a custody account with ourselves to make transactions and administration easier for you.

If you, or any of your friends and colleagues would like to get their UK shareholdings into a more accessible place do let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.

Related Posts

Fight, Flight, or Sit Tight?

Human beings are inherently reactive, a trait embedded in our DNA from our early ancestors. Picture…

HHG Sponsored Athlete, Meikayla Moore, Selected for Paris Olympics

Hamilton Hindin Greene is thrilled to announce that Hamilton Hindin Greene’s sponsored athlete, Meikayla Moore, has…

Trade Plus One Settlement (T+1)

On the 28th of May 2024, US and Canadian equity markets moved from a T+2 settlement…

KiwiSaver and Women: Let’s Take a Closer Look!

The disparity in KiwiSaver balances between women and men has recently come under the spotlight over…